• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Follow Along PeerFly + BeMob + MegaPush

domhigh

Contributor
First, I want to thank @Luke more than you can imagine. He has helped me in ways you could not imagine. I was just having the worst of times getting my tracking set up in Bemob that it was demoralizing. So with that said, everyone give a big shout out to Luke.

Campaign
Vertical: Survey Offer
Affiliate Network: PeerFly
GEO: United States
Payout: .60
Traffic Source: MegaPush
Tracking: BeMob
Flow: Direct Linking
Budget: $5

So everything is really simple. I set up a survey offer Vindale Research (#8484) on MegaPush with the goal of 1) creating a profit 2) testing out the tracking of BeMob.

Angle (Marketing Method) I wanted to focus the offer in the angle of "Do You Need Money?" So, I put together a creative that would basically coincide with Vindale Research's landing page that led the prospect in a flow of Making Money in their spare time.

Budget: $5

The payout is rather slim and I am focusing on the United States, a Tier 1 country. At the time that I set up the campaign, the cost per click was from a Low of .027 to a High of .045 cost per click. I chose .0375 as

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!