Follow Along Path From 0 to 3 figure profits a month in 2020

Adsterra

benkingldn

Contributor
Hi everyone,

This will be my journal to keep myself accountable and share the journey of me going from complete beginner to making making profitable campaigns with Push & Sweepstakes.

My set up is as follows: Tracker - Bemob ; Traffic Source - Propeller Ads ; Offers: SOI & DOI from Maxbounty , Lander: Purelander (& custom HTML changes) which I learnt here on a free but very helpful Youtube course.

Why Push? I was originally trying this with Bing search and Facebook. Although I got 2 conversions the CPC's were too high with my lowest being 0.19. With Push I can go as low as 0.055 for my T1 geo which gives me more margin for profitability.

I have sent my first campaign for approval that uses the landing page that got me conversions before on a very slow wordpress website via Bing ads. Now improved and set up with Amazon S3/Purelander it loads 2x quicker.

For creatives testing I have used one lander and 5 creatives at 10x payout across the campaign. Depending on the results I'll spend more for more data or start pruning if I see conversions.

As budget is tight I'll be taking

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!