Optimize Like a Pro with CPV Lab ad tracker!
Get deeper insights, precise tracking, A/B split testing, bot filtering, and API integrations to optimize audiences automatically. Start tracking!

Follow Along Partners.House Contest - MX + IN Story

Dolphin

Beanstalk40

Hello All!

I am brand new to all of this. Its taken me 2 or 3 readings of each previous entry and about half a dozen viewings of the PH video on YT and a few chats with Dmitriy at PH to wrap my head around this setup. So, here it is!!! :)

🔧 Tracker: Skro
💰 Traffic Source: Adsterra
✅ Affiliate Network: Partners.house, and Zeydoo
👍 Offer Type: Push Subscriptions
⭐ Geos: MX + IN
🎯 Goal: Earn on 2 fronts!

I have been optimizing a MX campaign in an effort to make it profitable for the last 2 weeks. I have been making some progress. Now, I feel this is a good opportunity to add to my earnings by using Partners.House to send TB to that particular offer while also running their own push subscription offer. So, an added layer of potential earnings... along with tons of learning!

Since, I'm not yet comfortable with adding specific scripts to my own LPs, I chose 3 LPs from Partners.House's own database. I chose a cartoon robot one, a video one (Universal Studios) and a relatively plain one that has a plain black background and a message up top. Going forward, I will analyse the resultant data

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!