Follow Along #PA23 Dating & CPL on PA

CrakRevenue

tomdanhel

Grand Guru
I have been on the forum for a while and to this day I haven't posted any FA #shame. This contest is bigger than ever and I have some time on my hands, so I will try to blog my journey while testing offers and geos that I have fairly little experience with.

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: PropellerAds - Push/Inpage
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Binom
โœ… Affiliate Network: Various
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: CPL
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: varies $2 - $10
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I have tested running dating offers on PA many years ago, and found a little success with it.
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: Leads quality. Push and Inpage are not ad formats that bring high quality leads, so applying some strong angle and creative flow will be necessary.

I have worked with Propeller Ads for many years, and I know their traffic is one of the best when it comes to push traffic volumes and freshness. While I have more experience with mobile billing offers, I want to try testing running dating this time. I will be testing both ad formats push and inpage as well as test running

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!