• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Vimmy is a new push ad network with their own database of more than 300M subscribers. Use the code AFFLIFT100 and get a $25 bonus on your first deposit!
    Join Vimmy Today

Follow Along #PA10k - Sweepstakes with PropellerAds and Propush

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Pablo T

Super Contributor
Hi all,

After a long hiatus, I decided to take part in this contest. I definitely had to participate in Afflift's biggest contest yet. Nice job @Luke !

Something else I liked about the contest is that I get to use PropellerAds. I'm going to follow @Neil 's advice and work on only one or two traffic sources and one vertical. No more, jumping around chasing shining objects, for now!

🎯 Traffic Source: @PropellerAds
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Peerclick
βœ… Affiliate Network: @Traffic Company
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Sweepstakes - Pin submit
πŸ’° Offer Payout: $10.08
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: it has a high payout for the type of offer.
πŸ” I am unsure about: if the payout is that high, it must be hard to get conversions :unsure:

This was my setup:

inkedpropellerads1_li-jpg.27498

1654108529109-png.27499

propellerads3-png.27500

1654108632569-png.27501

My CPA Goal is 70% of my payout, and I'm only testing 7 am to 11 pm.

My line of thought here is to test this offer with one landing page, the best traffic quality I can think of, and see if I can get any conversions.

I'll be running this

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!