• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • With over 2.5 billion impressions and 3.3 million daily conversions, you are making a huge mistake if you are not already running traffic with Clickadu!
    Join Clickadu Today

Follow Along #PA10k - PropellerAds + Zeydoo + ProPush (Tips & Tricks included πŸ”₯)

CrakRevenue

dood

πŸš€
Staff Member
Community Leader
🎯 Traffic Source: Propeller Ads
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: BeMob
βœ… Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Surveys
πŸ’° Offer Payout: varies
πŸ”§ Optimizer tool: My own tool
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I know PA has good quality traffic and my AM recommended 5 GEO-s that work well. It's easy to collect data with these types of offers so there is potential for optimization.

So... I hope I'm not too late :)

I'll be testing 5 GEOs. I've prepared 5 landing pages, and I've translated all of them for those 5 geos. So let's see how it goes. I'll be running smartCPM campaigns with my own optimizer tool in the background.

I've also added ProPush code to all my landing pages.

To make this follow along more interesting, I'll be sharing some tips and tricks I personally use along the way, if you guys want me to :) ?

Tips & Tricks (I plan to publish 1 each week):

βœ… How you can use shared hosting (for like $2 per month) + CloudFlare to serve your landing pages like you have a dedicated server (with 99% cache rate which means you'll save 99% of your bandwidth!)

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!