• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - itโ€™s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Follow Along #PA10k - Propellerads+Zeydoo+Peerclick

Adsterra

bao

Super Contributor
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: PropellerAds
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Peerclick
โœ… Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: VPN install
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: Varies
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I have success with PropellerAds traffic for quite a while
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: if the traffic is good for VPN offers.

This contest is too big to be missed! I've been running offers with success with propellerads traffic, but have not tried VPN offers here. So decided to pick one offer from Zeydoo to try out. Going for the install offers as they are relatively easier to convert compared to sign up or purchase offers. The payout is much lower but conversions are easier to come by.

Just set up some campaign for the same offer in different geos targeting pop traffic using CPA. Results so far:

pro1-jpg.27141

Already getting some conversions. Will let the campaigns run for now and do

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!