Follow Along #PA10K - PropellerAds and some good old Sweeps - Maybe $XXX /Day? Let's test some S#$!

RollerAds

schiarelli

Super Contributor
🎯 Traffic Source: Propeller Ads Push
🔧 Tracking Tool: Bemob
✅ Affiliate Network: Many, mostly PIN Submit Sweeps networks
👍 Type of Offer: CPA
💰 Offer Payout: $0.5 - $3
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because I've had great success running pin submit sweeps on Propeller, mostly push.

Okay guys so this follow along will be as detailed as possible, I'll try to show you how I test stuff on CPA goal, what things I take into considerations and many other things that I think that can help some new guys.

Propeller is my main source, I mostly use CPA goal to test and scale, but when I see that I can go even further with a camp, I scale my cpa camps to CPC, so in this follow along I want to go in detail about this process.

One thing that is important is that I always test my offers on high activity and if I see potential then I move to the other activities so I can bring more volume. And after that I move to manual bidding.

However, none of the above is important if I do not find a winning funnel, that is key and that

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!