• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Pops, interstitial, native, banner, and in-page push traffic all in one place? Join Adcash and try out their massive inventory of traffic! Use the promo code AFFLIFT22 and get a 25% bonus!
    Join AdCash Today

Follow Along #PA10k: Popping up $$ with PA's Pop f. Propush

AdsEmpire

ingzazz

Super Contributor
Hello guys, I am just ghosting our awesome afflift platform since I've had a medical issue. Anyway, I am back! :)
I am so glad that I can be a part of our biggest contest: afflift x PA. It seems that I am tardy, but let me join today right before the end of May.

🎯 Traffic Source: @PropellerAds
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: @BeMob
βœ… Affiliate Network: @Zeydoo, @Monetizer, and Mobidea
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Mobile content(carrier billing) offers and a survey offer in targeted GEOs(with a new set of LPs)
Main ad format: popunder

πŸ’° Offer Payout: various
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I've beening mining daily profit thanks to Nick's intermediate guide for survey offers and the high-quality of traffic from PA. And my LP-developing skills may work for future results. (feat. @ProPush)
πŸ” I am unsure about: I have strong trust in PA's guaranteed traffic quality, but I have little experience in a new vertical mentioned below.

While accumulating experiences in survey offers for months, I think it's time to expand my work into the new niche: mobile contents. I see my participation in this large-scale contest is meaningful for my affiliate marketing

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!