Follow Along Optimizing Your Facebook Ads Sales Funnel Survey for Online Business Coaches [Market Research]

Edu-Money

iiab8

Contributor
Hi friends!

I’m looking to gather some research about optimize the sales funnel for Facebook ads so I can create better content on the topic for you.

Do you have a strong desire to optimize or build a strong sales funnel for Facebook ads, but feel weighed down and can't a build high converting sales funnel for your Facebook ads (you have a low or negative ROI)

Do you feel unsure about where to start?

Do you lack clarity around blocks on your sales funnel and can't find where is the wrong?

If this sounds like you, I’d love for you to answer a few questions for me, and after finishing you will get an over 30% off of my services in the future (don't forget to put your email to receive this special offer). I’m not going to share these answers with anyone so it’s 100% confidential.

>> https://forms.gle/7gFotwceM97tL1MK6

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!