• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

Optimizing a Push Campaign

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
Optimizing a push campaign for credit card submit sweepstakes is pretty straightforward.

As mentioned in other lessons, your push creatives and landing page are critical. If you don't know your creatives AND landing pages both convert, you won't be able to optimize much.

The first thing you need to do is find converting creatives and landing pages. After you have both of these you can find an offer that fits your funnel. Only once you have all 3 of these elements (and you know for a fact they convert) can you really do optimizations.

If you only have 2/3 elements, there's a problem with your funnel. Eliminating targets/sources won't do much because your funnel is broken.

I won't sugar coat this: You will probably spend $300 - $500 to find working creatives, working landing pages, and working offers. You'll probably make back some of that, but don't expect to break even. You don't have a working funnel so you can't expect to turn a profit unless you're the luckiest affiliate alive.

Landing Pages You Should Use​

You should find landing pages to test, like how I showed you in the spying lesson. I suggest you

Last edited:
You need to purchase this course to be able to view the content! Select your payment method below and click to purchase.