Optimization - How many conversions do I need to start?

CrakRevenue

michalxem

I know optimization / testing is the most important part of affiliate marketing, but I would like to ask you guys how to start optimization process REALLY effectively.

• For how many conversions do you wait to start optimization process? When 10 conversions are made, there is a temptation to start optimization, but imo it's too early. So how many it should be? 30, 50, 100, 500?
  • How often are you changing ads? Best practice says that ads should be changed 2x a week, but if ads are converting and CTR are good is there any reason to change it?
  • Which part of ad is the most important from your experience? Image, title, subtitle, your domain?
  • What would you do if you have ad which have high CTR, but negative ROI? Are you changing ads or changing offer?
  • Which factors in your opinion are the most important in optimization process? OS, bid, zone id's, time of the day? Which one really matters? For example I can do an assumption that 7-9AM are the best time of the day, because I have the highest CR / CV, but how many conversions within this time span should

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!