Follow Along Old Dog - New Tricks

MGID

Waloes

Lurker
A long time ago (10+ years ago), I got into affiliate marketing. Back then the hot things were content locking/incent, social, SEO and emailing. I made a bit of money (mostly content locking back then) but lost interest pretty fast. These days PPV seems to dominate how people are driving traffic, so I thought I may aswell have a muck about and see what it's like.

As a little side note, I think I was one of the first ever affiliates under Luke at Peerfly. And he was even my aff manager at XY7 all those years ago. Time flys!

Current Stats
So far I've just been using PopAds, and my campaigns up to now look like (By the way, would be great if we turned on the BBCode for tables here!):

1539893587298-png.1045

The main thing is that I don't intend to make too many conversions early on. I'm just winging it with a bunch of things that I think "might" work. As you can see, I was focusing on plenty of obscure countries and I'm not sure if that's the right move.

A couple of things that I've worked out in the past

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!