[numpty needs help] setting up PopAds as source in Peerclick

MGID

passive45

Contributor
Hi there, I seem to have done something wrong setting up PopAds as a source in Peerclick .

It refuses to show any costs (I know this is because I have done it wrong...)

I've now added loads of tokens at the end in the vain hope that one of the sticks (...) it has not worked LOL

This is what I currently have in the post back inside Peerclick (as you can see I've randomly added anything that looks like might be to do with cost...LOL)

id={clickid}&websiteid=[WEBSITEID]&payout={payout}&bid=[BID]&cost={cost}

This is what they give you out of the box inside PopAds

And it says (which I'm sure holds the answer - but I'm just to much of numpty to translate it into something that works...)

In order to use Postback conversion tracking, you need to first collect [IMPRESSIONID] during the impression and then pass it to the Postback URL below in place of impressionId. Make sure to set the conversionValue parameter to amount of money that the conversion was worth in US dollars (without currency symbol, dot as decimal separator, no thousand separator). This tracking URL is valid for all your campaigns,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!