• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Noviclick Optimization is AWESOME

Edu-Money

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
It's been awhile since I've posted anything about Noviclick but I've recently been testing them some more and I thought I should tell you guys how awesome their stats/optimization setup is...

First off, this campaign is not profitable yet, but with some changes I am making, I think I will be able to get it profitable:

1675112402252-png.34995

First thing I am doing to optimize this campaign is splitting it up into multiple GEOs. You can see my breakdown here of my initial testing today:

1675112536744-png.34997

The volume on Noviclick is not bad! But, what I really like is that as you go through your campaign stats, you can quickly pause/update anything along the way (for example, I can pause any GEO in the report above).

And, of course, I can do the same with siteids:

1675112635849-png.34999

Not only can I pause the losers, but I can also make quick bid modifications to try to get more traffic from the winners or decrease my costs on the ones that aren't quite profitable.

I always liked how easy this was to do on Zeropark. PropellerAds makes it pretty simple as well, but I really

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!