AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Newbie trying to learn as much as possible.

mswtmgr1

Contributor
Joined
May 14, 2023
Messages
6
Hello, I appreciate being here. I've jumped in to the world of internet commerce acquiring 4 ecom and 1 content site, 3 domains, A Seller Central account on Amazon with 300 items and 2200+ variations. I've also been interested in affiliate arbitrage. I've made some sales, but no flow. I have the web dev company that built/build my sites to handle content and marketing on a couple sites and the Amazon listings. I'm looking for insights and information to help get some traction. I'm not expecting a get rich quick scheme or anything. I'm not expecting to be given any "proprietary" information. Maybe something that could have helped me avoid having all conversions(1009) from a campaign I ran on a well respected traffic source with a legit offer were flagged as fraud and written off? I'm complaining in the vein of wanting to find out what I should/could have done to avoid the situation. I've was advised a tracker could help identify/block bad traffic, but when doing the little research or reading on trackers, security didn't seem a selling point and trackering seemed to be something more important upon proof of concept. My learning/expense curve. ltdr-newbie trying to
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top