Newbie trying to learn as much as possible.

CrakRevenue

mswtmgr1

Lurker
Hello, I appreciate being here. I've jumped in to the world of internet commerce acquiring 4 ecom and 1 content site, 3 domains, A Seller Central account on Amazon with 300 items and 2200+ variations. I've also been interested in affiliate arbitrage. I've made some sales, but no flow. I have the web dev company that built/build my sites to handle content and marketing on a couple sites and the Amazon listings. I'm looking for insights and information to help get some traction. I'm not expecting a get rich quick scheme or anything. I'm not expecting to be given any "proprietary" information. Maybe something that could have helped me avoid having all conversions(1009) from a campaign I ran on a well respected traffic source with a legit offer were flagged as fraud and written off? I'm complaining in the vein of wanting to find out what I should/could have done to avoid the situation. I've was advised a tracker could help identify/block bad traffic, but when doing the little research or reading on trackers, security didn't seem a selling point and trackering seemed to be something more important upon proof of concept. My learning/expense curve. ltdr-newbie trying to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!