New Community Leader: Akahma

Geozo

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I am happy to announce we have added a new member to our Community Leader team, @akahma!

Akahma has been a member of affLIFT since April 2019 and has created some really great content for the community. He's helped many members with a ton of different questions related to their tracking, landing pages, spying, etc. So, it only made sense to make it official and hire him :D

You can find a list of Akahma's threads here:

A few that stand out are:

Our entire Community Leadership team is now:
As affLIFT continues to grow, so will our team. We'll be working hard to help you and produce the best content in the industry ๐Ÿ‘

Onward and upward ๐Ÿš€

CrakRevenue
Akahma has been a member of affLIFT since April 2019 and has created some really great content for the community
Love the content @akahma has posted to the forum. Welcome aboad bro!!!

Another benefit of adding Akahma to our team is we now have Community Leaders from 6 different countries :D
  • United States
  • Germany
  • Mexico
  • Egypt
  • Australia
  • United Kingdom
It's my goal to continue to grow our team across the globe ๐ŸŒŽ

I am happy to announce we have added a new member to our Community Leader team, @akahma!

Akahma has been a member of affLIFT since April 2019 and has created some really great content for the community. He's helped many members with a ton of different questions related to their tracking, landing pages, spying, etc. So, it only made sense to make it official and hire him
It's a great honor for me to be part of the Team :) Thanks @Luke
Another benefit of adding Akahma to our team is we now have Community Leaders from 6 different countries :D
  • United States
  • Germany
  • Mexico
  • Egypt
  • Australia
  • United Kingdom
It's my goal to continue to grow our team across the globe ๐ŸŒŽ
Afflift Community Leader team now is almost 24 hrs a day, & 7 days a week :)

Thanks, everyone for your kind words