• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Looking for a free tracker? Skro provides 250,000 free events per month. Track, analyze, and optimize your ad campaigns with one tracker!
    Try Skro Today!

My short journey with trackers

RollerAds

jumper

Super Contributor
Was doing well with my testing, and used up my free credits with BeMob. Decided to use CPVlab and install it, and ran a couple of tests. Experienced no conversions especially with the first Pop lesson on the forum. Will go back to BeMob and upgrade, and see if there is a difference. I get the feeling that there are issues with self-hosting especially with ads not showing. My server is fast, but having no conversions - especially with the First Pop tutorial I did - means there is something wrong with ad presentation; hence, the culprit is the tracker since the ads are presented through it.

I did have the CPVlab tracker under SSL, so I will take it off and test again. My cheap ass upgraded to the Pro plan on BeMob, so I am testing 2 trackers now.

Update:

The issue is with the ads through the tracker. BeMob showed conversions on the First Pop tutorial. Now, I have to see if https was the issue with

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!