• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Follow Along My Journey with Push Notification Ninja-style

CrakRevenue

cpaguy

Super Contributor
Hi, i am an experience affiliate marketer and i was top affiliate of A4d and Monsterads.
I left online marketing for some family issue and return back 5 days ago. Just i was browsing and i got to know Megapush traffic and decided to try it.
As i have tested offer and got result on the same day. But i have learned many thinks which i want to discuss with you all,

Offer: Dating offer
Network: cpaprosperity.com
payout : 3.20
Geo : USA only
tracking software: www.adsbridge.com (previously i was using cpvlab- that owner left and cpvlab stop working)
traffic network: Megapu.sh
Megapu.sh did not allow direct linking on adult offer, so you need to make an lander to get approve
Bidding in Megapu.sh : 2 dollar minimum bidding

What i found out in Megapu.sh
---------------------------------------
I was using free tracking software Adsbridge.com and on the first day i goof up the postback url, so conversion did not show in my tracking software.
In adsbridge i found out that i have receive more than 50% other country clicks, means i was receiving traffic from pakistan, poland, bangladesh. I talk to moderator about this issue and send him screenshot.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!