• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Follow Along My first follow along - PeerFly - BeMob - PropellerAds

MGID

Morty

Super Contributor
🎯 Traffic Source: Propeller Ads - Push
πŸ”§Tracking Tool: BeMob
βœ…Affiliate Network: PeerFly
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Sweeps
πŸ’°Offer Payout: $2.25
πŸ†I believe this campaign will be successful because: I knocked on wood & am doing it mostly to collect & learn from the data - but also b/c the sweeps offer has an overall CR of ~2% & I hope that by fine tuning the zone ids I can get to this number or improve on it.
πŸ”I am unsure about: All of it. But mostly if pre-landers help or impede a sweeps offer. I struggle to understand how adding a step will help w/ sweeps. But hey - many say thats the way to go - so I'm A/B/C testing it.

I used Pure Lander to help get me started on a landing page style. I'm using AWS to host the prelanders.

I set up 3 offer flows (is this the right word?) to A/B/C test - direct link, prelander w/ 1 question(1Q), prelander w/ 3 questions (3Q).
Then for each flow - I divided that btwn desktop & mobile.

So there are a total of 6 campaigns that I am running & tracking w/ in BeMob.

Within each campaign

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!