• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

My Biggest Frustration, & Advice on How to Keep Campaigns From Dying Every 7-10 Days

AdsEmpire

sd31677

Super Contributor
As the title suggests, my experience is that I submit a campaign, it pops right away, then dies out in about 7-10 days. Well maybe dies out is too strong of a term, because they still get conversions, but they start losing money

Case in point: The first 9 days of August, I had a campaign that spent $3600 and ROI was 92% (including a massive day on the 9th, with a profit figure of $400). Since then, my ROI is negative 27%

This isn't just a one-off either. It seems to be the norm

Since the downturn, ad CTR is virtually the same (.57% vs. .59% before). Landing page CTR is at .29% (compared to .32%) before. Tried a couple of new landers and the CTR on those dropped by 50%

How should I handle this? Is this somewhat unique to me? And is there some sort of checklist I should run through when this happens to try and fix the situation?

***I should mention, the only fix I have seemed to be able to find is simply submitting the campaign again as a new version. Problem is, with ad and lander approvals being so random, it can be

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!