• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Monetizer - Whitelisting vs Blacklisting offers

Adsterra

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
I have been playing about with Monetizers smartlinks since Christmas (wow that feels such a long time ago now!) and part of the optimisation of links is to obviously filter out non-performers so we can target the wonderful green making ones 🤑

I started out creating a whitelist of offers that were performing well but felt like I had a list that kept growing and my ROI didn't seem to improve much.
So then I tried switching to blacklisting offers that were not performing and it felt like the ROI improved a bit but that could just have been me?

However, with either option, I needed to stay on top of things as offers come and go quicker than {insert appropriate metathor}!

What are your thoughts on this do you whitelist or blacklist?

giphy.gif

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!