Follow Along Monetizer Smartlink, Binom & Pop Traffic

Adsterra

Millie

Contributor
After working through Lukeā€™s beginners guide, I set up a campaign driving PropellerAds traffic to Egypt smartlinks in Monetizer. The offers were taken from a top offers report and my traffic was targeted to the criteria laid out be the offers. Despite this, I couldnā€™t get the campaign profitable.

I put a post on the forum and Luke commented that the problem with ā€œtop offersā€ was that you didnā€™t know where the traffic was coming from or whether a landing page was being used.

For this campaign, I decided to just pick a country at random (as long as it was outside Tier 1). I donā€™t think Iā€™d take this approach again because, once Iā€™ve factored in the qualifying criteria in the offer, thereā€™s not a great deal of traffic. So thatā€™s the first lesson Iā€™ve learnt from this campaign ā€“ check the traffic volumes first!

Selecting Offers

Once Iā€™d chosen a country, I looked at the offers available. I copied them into an Excel spreadsheet, removed those that hadnā€™t earnt a great deal of income and the copied the qualifying criteria into the spreadsheet. I split them into two groups, cellular and wifi. There was only

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!