Monday LIFTUP?

1win

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I was thinking it might be cool to do a weekly meetup (LIFTUP) in the chat. We could all discuss how our campaigns are going, ask questions, discuss what new lessons are planned, etc.

I was thinking Monday nights at around 8-9pm eastern time, but I'm fine with changing that based on your needs. Would you be interested in participating and if so, what time?

Edu-Money
Hello Luke, very good idea friend for me it would be good at that time from 8 to 9 pm.

Is there a way for some notification to pop-up at that time?

it is great idea, just give us notification before it starts, i will be there watch and learn

it is great idea, just give us notification before it starts, i will be there watch and learn

its a great idea better to send reminders for this one day before and one hour before once

I was thinking it might be cool to do a weekly meetup (LIFTUP) in the chat. We could all discuss how our campaigns are going, ask questions, discuss what new lessons are planned, etc.

I was thinking Monday nights at around 8-9pm eastern time, but I'm fine with changing that based on your needs. Would you be interested in participating and if so, what time?
Yes,depending on the time zone as I´m in Spain but love the idea Luke.