Monday LIFTUP?

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I was thinking it might be cool to do a weekly meetup (LIFTUP) in the chat. We could all discuss how our campaigns are going, ask questions, discuss what new lessons are planned, etc.

I was thinking Monday nights at around 8-9pm eastern time, but I'm fine with changing that based on your needs. Would you be interested in participating and if so, what time?

Adsterra
Hello Luke, very good idea friend for me it would be good at that time from 8 to 9 pm.

Is there a way for some notification to pop-up at that time?

it is great idea, just give us notification before it starts, i will be there watch and learn

it is great idea, just give us notification before it starts, i will be there watch and learn

its a great idea better to send reminders for this one day before and one hour before once

I was thinking it might be cool to do a weekly meetup (LIFTUP) in the chat. We could all discuss how our campaigns are going, ask questions, discuss what new lessons are planned, etc.

I was thinking Monday nights at around 8-9pm eastern time, but I'm fine with changing that based on your needs. Would you be interested in participating and if so, what time?
Yes,depending on the time zone as I´m in Spain but love the idea Luke.