Making Profitable Campaigns...

1win

benkingldn

Contributor
Hi guys,

TLDR: How can I further increase my chances of making a profitable campaign besides just running more campaigns and pre-targeting: converting offers, carriers, OS versions, browsers, languages and hours in the day?

Inspired by @Luke 's post on monetizer and Deadz 's post here I thoroughly research Mobidea & Monetizer before running propeller push & pop campaigns on the above variables.

This has led to me consistently getting more conversions than before with some campaigns breaking even from the start.

My main problem now is getting sustained profitability because I can only optimize by zone id's due to how targeted my campaigns are. Propeller ads often reveals profitable zones but there is not enough traffic for consistent profitability or data collection to make an informed decision.

Here are my potential solutions that I would appreciate your feedback on:

1) Run my campaigns on Zeropark rather than propeller ads to gain more volume and data for sustained profitability and/or data driven decision making

2) Be less targeted with my initial campaigns, I was thinking of running campaigns throughout the whole day rather than specific times especially for quick converting pop offers

3) Focus more on

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!