Unparalleled performance solutions and 18 years of industry experience. Advertise smarter, earn faster!

Follow Along Let's make some money with push and COD

andrew87

Super Contributor
Joined
Feb 5, 2022
Messages
188
💎 Traffic Source: @PropellerAds
🔧 Tracking Tool: @BeMob
✅ Affiliate Network: @AdCombo
👍 Type of Offer: COD
💰 Offer Payout: 30$+
⭐ Geos: one geo at the moment
🎯 Goal: $100 Profit/day; 30%+ ROI
🏆 I believe this Challenge will be successful because: there is a lot of knowledge here in afflift! :love:
🏎️ Start of the challenge: 15/04/2023

Hi all,
I've been inspired by these follow alongs:
- https://afflift.com/f/threads/unlocking-profit-potential-with-cod-offers-🚀💰.10673/ @L1Ght
- https://afflift.com/f/threads/cod-on-push-really-a-good-choice-for-me.10741/ @Hadomi
- https://afflift.com/f/threads/lets-try-pushing-cod-offers-with-push.10646/ @Itsjay24

and by the suggestions of @DEADZ

that I decided to test COD on push traffic.

I started this journey the 15th of april, let's recap what I've done up to now:

  1. Select a geo: I pick a geo where I have experience with other camps
  2. Check with my affiliate manager in adcombo which are the best performing camps in that geo
  3. I selected the best one in terms of approval rate (i.e. real sales vs. holds/trash/rejects)
  4. Checked on spypush.com for good creatives/ideas/angles
  5. Create the first two campaigns
Let's elaborate a bit more on how I created the campaigns: based on the suggestions of DEADZ (thank you so much), I started with:
- Android last three versions
- 3G
- 20% of CPA
- WOMEN
- 30-49 years old and
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top