Follow Along Let's DO IT! Anstrex + Voluum + LanderBolt + Whatever works! [PUSH]

AdsEmpire

TheLatinAffiliate

Hello there, this is my second follow along in this forum, the first one didn't go to well, I did some green campaigns but my experience and testing budget wasn't enough, this time I'm working extra hours to get a nice monthly testing budget of about 2500 USD. So, is now or never I guess. I will take this as a business, an investment, let's buy some data and try to get some green campaigns, but mostly learn and grow.

So, today I adquired the following subscriptions:
  1. Voluum for Tracking
  2. Anstrex Push for spying
  3. LanderBolt for landing page hosting (trying this out, looks good)
Now, what's next?

I will spy on Anstrex, get some good looking campaigns, and make a list, pick 2 or 3 offers and traffic sources and start testing with about x3-x5 payout daily.

Lot of things change over the follow-along, so I will keep you posted. I really hope to make it this time, I have it all, time, a good monthly budget to start and all the motivation I can have! Let's do this!

I have accounts in different traffic sources, but ZeroPark is awaiting approval and I need to send the offers

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!