Follow Along Learning the ropes of media buying

AdsEmpire

bigbucks24

Hello, this year I bought an affLIFT membership and decided to begin my journey in paid ads. I have already started by following the beginner guide 1.0.

I am not completely new to affiliate marketing since I have done $xxxx from content locking in the past after hours of research and hustle. Unfortunately, my final school exams started and I didn't want to be a disappointment so I hit the books for a while and my income started to dissipate 😅. A lot has changed since but I might get back into it and post in the Incentive subforum on here.

Once completing the steps of the beginner guide, I was about to start the intermediate course and already deposited $200 + $75 bonus in PropellerAds, however, I decided to come back to that another time. No point trying to swim before I can walk, I will learn more by sticking with PopAds and Push Smartlinks first.

I will try to catch you up as best as I can since I have already done some testing and attempted optimising. I'm aiming to show these results tomorrow but if I don't it's because I am too preoccupied with my first university/college

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!