Follow Along Learning PUSH basics with Sweeps & steady $50/day profit

RollerAds

9pm

Lurker
Hi everyone!
I'm about second to third month into learning AM. I've done just 1-2 camps in POP, and now focus learning on PUSH. My initial goal is to get a steady $50/day profit.
I've been running these 2 camps about 2 weeks before stumbled upon AffLift, so I'll kinda "import" them to this follow-along here.

Please feel free to let me know *ANYTHING*, I would really appreciate every single opportunity to learn something.

CAMP 1: for testing to identify winning Lander+Offer combo
Vertical: Sweep
Traffic: Propeller Ads, only with HIGH activity users. Target only 3G traffic on both Mobile and Desktop. (Because some of the offers have problem with a certain broadband ISP and I don't want to have error and wasted money)
(Supposedly) Test Budget: 5 offers x 8 landers x Avg 0.29 payout x 10 = $116

CAMP 2: for testing to identify winning Lander+Offer combo
Vertical: Sweep
Traffic: Propeller Ads, only with HIGH activity users. Target only 3G traffic on both Mobile and Desktop. (Because some of the offers have problem with a certain broadband ISP and I don't want to have error and wasted money)
(Supposedly) Test Budget: 2 offers x 3

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!