Guide Landing Pages 101

Geozo
Should I insist on using LP for DCB offers ?

kaminari
Should I insist on using LP for DCB offers ?
I try to use them whenever possible, however for some DCB offers/flows/verticals adding a landing page will only hurt your conversion rate.

Landing page = Trying to convince user to buy your offer.
Direct offer = Buy if you need, else go away.

If you want to promote your local pizza business, would you rather just post: "Pizza 1000 INR" or would you rather post images of pizza with all those tasty toppings, cheese dipping by and people happy and salivating for the pizza?

Case 1 is more like sending people to direct offer.
Case 2 is more like using a landing page.

Great post Nick! Now it's very clear to me what I need to do always.

Hi @Nick. I'm using one of the free landers from from anstrex in one of the posts. I've changed all hyperlinks in it except for two. when you scroll to a certain part of the page a pop up comes up that says "learn more now" and there's another "learn more now" at the bottom of the page. For the life of me I can't find anywhere in the code to change these two links. I'm very new to html and not sure where to look.
Can you point me in the right direction?

Hi @Nick. I'm using one of the free landers from from anstrex in one of the posts. I've changed all hyperlinks in it except for two. when you scroll to a certain part of the page a pop up comes up that says "learn more now" and there's another "learn more now" at the bottom of the page. For the life of me I can't find anywhere in the code to change these two links. I'm very new to html and not sure where to look.
Can you point me in the right direction?
Have you checked the javascript files?

I'm a beginner, I didn't even know how to use an editor last week. I have no idea how to remove code and start from scratch. Aren't the Anstrex landers supposed to be cleaned by the Landers club?
Never assume anything!

The Landers Club do their best but ultimately its down yo you yo make sure your landers are clean and doing what you want, never use some ones else lander unless you truly know its clean!

Never assume anything!

The Landers Club do their best but ultimately its down yo you yo make sure your landers are clean and doing what you want, never use some ones else lander unless you truly know its clean!
Noted. It still doesn't help me on how to get rid of the javascript "start from scratch"