Juni intro - VCs for Media buying πŸš€

AdsEmpire

jstor

Lurker
Hi all - excited to join AFFLift 😊 Been in affiliate marketing for about a decade now, and I'm hoping to provide some value / collaborate 🀝

Juni.co - finally, a solution tailor-made for media buyers, built by a team who actually understands your business.
A few ways we can help support you:
  1. Unlimited virtual cards - VCs made for online advertising, at no cost
  2. High spend limits - scale profitable campaigns and access high spend limits that fit your biggest campaign efforts
  3. Bulk card creation - less time on manual work = more time spent scaling
  4. Cashback - Get rewarded for your ad spend! Increase your ROAS by 1-2% on eligible card spend
  5. Multi-currency - USD, EUR, SEK & GBP - pay in the right currency right away
  6. Invoice reconciliation - auto-generated receipts + transaction matching with Juni’s Google Integration
If this resonates with you, and you’re a performance marketer / drop-shipper with an EU/UK LTD - PM me; I want to help you. ([email protected])

screen-shot-2022-10-03-at-12-35-02-pm-png.31086

Last edited by a moderator:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!