• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Follow Along Journey To $50/Day - Weight Loss Product with PPV Traffic source

AdsEmpire

mi2

Super Contributor
Hi All,

I always wanted to start a Follow Along but don't know why I never did. I was creating a campaign today and thought maybe start with this one.

So here is my plan, I will promote a complete sale offer on PPV traffic with domain targeting, my first goal will be profit $50/day and then scaling to as many possible.

Traffic Source: PropelMedia
Tracker: BeMob
Network: Maxbounty
Niche: Weight Loss/Fat Burner (complete sale)
Daily Test Budget: $50

Today I selected an offer from max. I did not take my AM suggestion, just pick one from the top, this offer has $60 payout and EPC rate also good. After selecting offer I setup tracker and moved on to traffic source.

For starting I have selected 25 domains for targeting with full URL (I used Luke's skrayp tools for finding domain) and I am planning to add a minimum 200-300 domains because I am targeting full URL. I will not add keywords right now, after running this campaign for a few days then I will decide.

My campaign still under review so no data collected, maybe tomorrow I can

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!