• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along Journey To $50/Day - Weight Loss Product with PPV Traffic source

CrakRevenue

mi2

Super Contributor
Hi All,

I always wanted to start a Follow Along but don't know why I never did. I was creating a campaign today and thought maybe start with this one.

So here is my plan, I will promote a complete sale offer on PPV traffic with domain targeting, my first goal will be profit $50/day and then scaling to as many possible.

Traffic Source: PropelMedia
Tracker: BeMob
Network: Maxbounty
Niche: Weight Loss/Fat Burner (complete sale)
Daily Test Budget: $50

Today I selected an offer from max. I did not take my AM suggestion, just pick one from the top, this offer has $60 payout and EPC rate also good. After selecting offer I setup tracker and moved on to traffic source.

For starting I have selected 25 domains for targeting with full URL (I used Luke's skrayp tools for finding domain) and I am planning to add a minimum 200-300 domains because I am targeting full URL. I will not add keywords right now, after running this campaign for a few days then I will decide.

My campaign still under review so no data collected, maybe tomorrow I can

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!