Jaybot’s Follow Along Part 1.

Adsterra

Binom

Super Contributor
Partner
Peak Award Winner

Affiliate Building Blocks.

Hi! My name is Jaybot and I'm an Affiliate Marketer.

Now, you may be wondering what this blog article/Follow Along/Tutorial thingy is all about.

And to be honest with you... So am I :)

OK. So, I've been around the block a few times and I am not a total noob, I've had +$XXXX days and -$XXX days...

I started affiliate marketing a few years back when I realized that I couldn’t scale myself. I’ve been relatively successful in several other completely unrelated fields. But. I realized I was renting out my time too much. No matter how much I worked, I couldn’t clone myself ;)

But computers will work 24/7 for me. And they can scale infinitely, or at least a helluva lot better than humans can.

So… I started out like most noobs:

Having no frickin’ clue what the hell to do.

Random google searches on affiliate marketing. Searching for information on crappy internet forums, trying any sort of courses I could find on affiliate marketing… and most were absolutely terrible.

But I don’t regret that.

As you’ll see in the coming days, weeks, months (hopefully!), Affiliate Marketing is

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!