In-Page Push Traffic from Propellerads

AdsEmpire

webmon

Super Contributor
Hi The Afflift Community, I just received today an email from PropellerAds about the In-Page Push traffic, I think is very interesting, especially we can now reach iOS devices with this new format, the idea is that the users will receive the notifications while they are browsing a webpage.

Any one have tested this, I want to know the opinion of the community about this new format ?

Last edited by a moderator:
MGID
Sounds interesting. I'd say it's worth a test ;)

Maybe this is the way "push ads" are going to go when Chrome drops their hammer?

Its more of somewhere between pops and banner. Comes up like a pop and is actually like a banner but yeah nice innovation by @PropellerAds team :)

Sounds interesting. I'd say it's worth a test ;)

Maybe this is the way "push ads" are going to go when Chrome drops their hammer?
@Nick Yes This is may be a solution for the regulation of Push Traffic and Chrome new updates, I will test them and post a follow along :)

I also saw this it sounds really interesting what you guys think about targeting only IOS right now for this traffic type it should be pretty much unsaturated I guess?

I also saw this it sounds really interesting what you guys think about targeting only IOS right now for this traffic type it should be pretty much unsaturated I guess?
@Fewex you must test Bro, this the only way that you can give an opinion about the iOS Situation, but may be you are correct :)

I find this very interesting as well. In-Page javascript notifications are nothing new, but using them as an ad format is an interesting concept. I wonder what the CTR is like compared to actual push notifications.

Either way, I'll also be testing this :D

Looks like I should give this a try especially for iOS traffic which wasn't available before.
To me, this sounds like a small popup that acts as a banner on the website. Wouldn't it be kind of similar to the regular mobile 320x50 floating banner?
Although at the same time, this works for all OSes and devices, not just mobile, and it's highly targeted, unlike push notifications.

This just popped up on my social media memories. Bumped for nostalgia ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: Owm