• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Improper cost tracking (BeMob and PropellerAds)

1win

AffiliateNate

Contributor
In BeMob, the revenue and conversions for my PropellerAds campaigns are being tracked perfectly. However, the cost values are being improperly tracked in BeMob, as are the visits on BeMob (which I imagine is inevitable).
  1. Is the improper tracking of the cost a consequence of the fact that some of the impressions from PropellerAds don’t get tracked as visits in BeMob (and so the reported costs are less)? If yes, how do you deal with this in general?
  2. Is there any value in trying to reduce the discrepancy in the number of impressions reported on PropellerAds which are not tracked as visits on BeMob? (To be clear, it’s not clickloss I’m talking about here - I don’t think - but “visitloss”... let’s call it.) If yes, how do you deal with this in general?

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!