How to use "top publisher list" in spy tool

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Ali-M2007

Super Contributor
Hi @Luke as you requested, the thread has been created.

Hope you're fine and doing great.

Sorry that I came back to you too soon with a new question! ☺️ You're too kind and helpful and I really feel free to ask you my beginner questions, I hope I'm not bothering you by my questions.

I wanted to know, what's the point of having Top 10 Publishers List when we can't target them in Propellerads (or probably other traffic sources).

Here's a list of top 10 publishers that I've seen in adplexity push:

1619721848193-png.18050

When I've went to Propeller ads to create campaign, I've seen that I have only Zone Limit option which contains code numbers of publishers that I probably gather from previous campaigns.

I've contacted Propellerads and ask them about it and here's the answer:

Unfortunately, as a "blind network" we do not reveal the website URLs of our publishers. All information is reflected in the form of zone IDs.

So I think that the publisher info on adplexity or other spy tools is useful if I want to do direct advertising with those publishers or maybe if I want to use a DSP instead of an

Last edited by a moderator:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!