• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

How to split test 2 trackers ? A cloud tracker VS a self-hosted one.

RollerAds

missu

Super Contributor
I have been using MaxConv for some time, and most of the time it's pretty nice.

Yesterday I installed a binom V1 instance on an AWS lightsail located near the geo I am gonna focus on.

Now I am thinking of doing some tests to figure out if binom will have some advantages over a cloud tracker in this case.

So, how to evaluate the pros and cons of the two trackers ?

1. Clickloss
This is easy, just send some traffic to both of them, run for a couple of days, then calculate the clickloss.

2. Which tracker rediects the visit faster ?
How to do this ? make a landing page and record the time of each visit from the tracker( Time2 ), then minus visit time ?

3. Overall, which tracker can help me making more profit, what other factors should be taken into account ?

What's your opinion

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!