• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Guide How to setup two trackers on Traffic Company.

AdsEmpire

wolf

Super Contributor
Hello guys,

When I learned something new in this field I always remember the affilift community. :)

Traffic Company is a good network with top managers you might know. Recently I have a issue with them to setup two separate trackers for my campaigns.
Usually some other networks give this feature, like GG... etc.

Then I contact my manager Tess and asked whether it is possible to create another Traffic Company account, when she asked the reason I told the issue. Then she told me there is a way to do it. You can't do it manually at the moment, you will have to ask from your manager.

First thing the do is create a second partnercode, this way we can set up a postback per partnercode :)

After giving your second postback to them, they will create another partnercode in the same account.

It look like this:

1645007875254-png.24514

This way they are tracking separately for each account.

When you creating a campaign link, you will have to select your partnercode.

1645008119027-png.24515

On the reporting system also you can filter these info :)

1645008188052-png.24516

Hope this might help to some of

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!