Guide How to launch calendar push campaigns @ Vimmy

Geozo

servandosilva

πŸŒŠπŸπŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»πŸ§‹πŸŒ΄
Staff Member
Community Leader
There are a ton of guides and follow along based on some of the most popular networks here at afflift, but I rarely see posts about other great networks besides a few questions or recommendations.

Let's have a look at Vimmy. I've been working with them since the beginning of the year and the platform has been evolving nicely. I think Vimmy opened their gates to advertisers last year, but overall they have a nice dashboard, and better yet, good traffic volumes with good CPMs (a.k.a. money makers).

Vimmy was also one of the first, if not the first network I noticed launching iOS calendar notifications. I know some networks are going to skip this trend or try to catch up later when it's late, but whatever it is, kudos for being first in something as it usually pays to ride a new wave.

vimmy-1-jpg.21047

Registering at Vimmy is as simple as it gets and the approvals are quick, almost instant. Here are the payment options available so far:

vimmy-4-jpg.21048

I can only wish they had PayPal available because I know a ton of users would be happy to see it.
Oh, and make sure you use one

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!