• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Guide How to Easily Host Binom Tracker for $15/month

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Nick

๐Ÿง™๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ Wizard ๐Ÿ”ฎ
Staff Member
Community Leader
Anyone that knows me knows that I speak highly of Binom tracker. In my personal opinion, it's one of the best options for tracking your CPA affiliate marketing campaigns.

Unlike cloud-hosted trackers, Binom's monthly license fee (ranges from $69/mo to $99/mo) comes with unlimited everything. This includes tracking domains, free SSL, unlimited events, etc. If you're working with popup traffic, which many people on this forum are, then Binom is a really good option to consider so you're not surprised at the end of the month with a higher than expected tracker bill.

Most people that start affiliate marketing aren't very technical and I can see why you'd select a cloud-hosted tracker vs. self-hosted Binom; You don't have to set up a server. However, setting up a server for Binom is extremely easy and it can also be very affordable (as low as $15/month). After you've got your server setup Binom's EPIC support will install the tracker for you in under 1 hour.

I've published a new guide on my blog showing exactly how to get a DigitalOcean server set up to run your Binom Tracker.

digitalocean-droplet-settings-png.6297

Keep in mind that the monthly cost

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!