🥇 Keitaro Tracker is the gold standard tracker to optimize and scale your advertising.

Hi all~ I've hit a bottleneck, how do I proceed?

RollerAds

missayaAce

Lurker
Hi guys ~ I just got into MediaBuy in April this year, and I have invested a total of $1,795 since I started learning, and unfortunately have earned a mere $714 in commissions. I am very frustrated with this.
The traffic source I am using is PropellerAds and the affiliate network is GG.
In April, I started to run PK's mVAS offer, using PUSH traffic, but could not throw a good ROI. the losses made me more and more disappointed.
After a period of stagnation, I restarted my work. Running NG offers with POP traffic, again still mVAS.
I just used CPAG bidding method, let the offer run for a day, then pull the bad performance of the zone (usually the standard is more than double the commission without conversion), analyze the data of mobile version, browser version, IP address and so on. After optimizing all the data and restarting the run, the best result is still only ROI-18%.
I don't understand how else I need to adjust? I don't think there's anything wrong with the offer, I used a sweepstakes carousel LP, and when the offer is running, conversions happen quickly in a very short period

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!