Mobidea
Unlock 9,000+ direct and exclusive offers, weekly payouts, and VIP support! Don’t miss out, supercharge your affiliate success today!

Hello there

codename

Active Member
Joined
May 3, 2020
Messages
21
Hello guys what's up?

Yeah i am 23yr old, trying to get my life on a normal level.
I was doing some Adult dating CPA with no much success, EvaDav as traffic source and crakRevenue as affiliate network, so I was thinking maybe this forum could help me and i decided to withdraw the last 26$ on EvaDav and get a upgrade on my account. Yeah i am broke, I work as a volunteer and like to help people out. I hope you are all well guys, stay strong and be safe.
I was hoping I'll get the help i need on
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top