• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

Hello from Zoho Affiliate Program!

Galaksion Contest
Hello everyone I hope you are all safe and doing well. I am Akshaya, handling affiliate program and management at Zoho Corp a 25-yer-old SaaS company with 60 million users across the globe.

About the program:
  • The program gives affiliates a generous 90-day cookie life and 15% of the revenue Zoho receives from the sale in the subsequent 12 months.
  • Choose from 45+ Zoho apps to promote.
  • As an affiliate, you get a detailed affiliate dashboard to track your referrals, credit, and commissions. You can use our affiliate resources [social media toolkit, promotion tips, content ideas] besides exploring our product videos, webinars, blogs, and more to understand and promote us better.
Some products you might be interested in:
Zoho Workplace Zoho CRM Zoho One
Zoho Campaigns Zoho Commerce Zoho Assist

If your audience is interested in a comprehensive yet attractively priced SaaS platform, this is the one for you. Our affiliates have been steadily increasing their affiliate revenue and we are on the lookout for more such people. If you think this is suited for you visit this website to learn more about the affiliate program.

Got any questions about Zoho or the program? Do let me

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!