AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Hello from Russian

sergey178

Super Contributor
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
5
Hello forum users,

I'm a beginner and according to the Pops Guide - The Beginners Guide, I tried to set up my first campaign to get to know the movement)

Here are the results (first run)

%D0%A1%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA-%D1%8D%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0-2020-09-25-%D0%B2-16-41-03-png.13977


Then I optimized the instuction campaign and got the following result.

%D0%A1%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA-%D1%8D%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0-2020-09-25-%D0%B2-16-41-31-png.13978


I am interested in further studying and practicing this.

I have question.

1) If I want not to use smartlink (mobipium.com), do I need to do a pre-landing?


Thank you, I continue to study
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top