Hello from Birmingham UK

1win

Mintza

Lurker
Hi everyone

Its a real pleasure to be here amongst so many super affiliates.

I have been working on Push ads for a couple months and spent more than I've earned. I did my first campaign in Zero Park, offer in New Zealand (shopping voucher) SOI. I spent couple hundred before realising that it isn't converting. I used a pre-lander from the affiliate network.

Second campaign was in New Zealand, SOI, Zero Park, for iPhone offer, again I cut my losses at $60 and I used my own pre-lander.

3rd Campaign was for Italy for a shopping Voucher, on Propeller Ads and gave -70% ROI but I cut my losses at few hundred again. I used a pre-lander recommended by the affiliate network.

The process hasn't been all bad because I learnt how to spy using Anstrex, more familiar with AWS buckets as I got a couple of new french landers ripped by a guy on fiverr. Learnt to edit basic stuff in the back of the html page. Learnt to set up a tracker properly so that all info syncs with traffic source and network. So its not all bad :)

I would really love to do

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!