Hello everyone!

CrakRevenue

Hudjes

Contributor
Hello, my name is Hudjes.

I am from USA, Pacific Northwest.

I started with affiliate marketing about 12 years go, going through the normal process of blogging, SEO, whatever before getting into paid advertising. I focused on Pop traffic via Trafficvance, and tracking via Prosper202 at that time. Eventually I had some life changes and became involved in offline businesses including brick & mortar stores and shopify ecom websites. So I developed a large gap in my affiliate marketing experience. Due to Covid, I've decided to focus back on paid traffic, to boost the lead gen of our shopify store, as well as to develop a revenue stream from CPA offers.

So here I am, with a long history and feeling very green again! So I appreciate any advice and suggestions - thanks!

Currently I'm using PropellerAds push traffic and I have some accounts at CPA networks, probably

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!