Happy 4th Birthday, affLIFT!

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Our 4th birthday is tomorrow (April 30th) πŸŽ‰

Time flies when you're having fun, right? We're now at over 64500 members, 8000 threads, and 91000 posts! Each week, we have more new members join affLIFT and more posts created than any other affiliate marketing forum!

Next month, we will be hosting our biggest contest ever that is going to blow your minds 🀯

It's been a great year and I'm excited for the future of our community :)

Onward and upward πŸš€

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
Hard to believe it's been that long already. I remember joining all because I used to get your newsletters from PeerFly.

Always looked forward to your caricature face.

Really nice job of the forum @Luke and so glad you started it and kept it up!

Time flies!

Happy birthday! Congratulations to @Luke who has created affLift from the scratch and to all community leaders @Jimmy @servandosilva @Neil @Akahma @Varun and all others who helped this forum to stand from the crowd by providing quality and valuable information to the community.

Thank you and keep up quality work guys! :)

P.S. I've prepared cake and some cookies for the party, enjoy! πŸŽ‚πŸͺπŸͺ πŸ™ƒ

Happy Birthday AffLIFT πŸŽ‚
Thanks to Everyone for making it a great place to learn, connect and grow πŸš€

Happy 4th Birthday to @Luke and affLIFT Team πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ . We all would like to read and learn from your complete journey of affLIFT. Please share your and complete teams journey in detail. Thank you :):):D:D(y)(y)

Happy Birthday Afflift

Happy birthday Luke... I haven't been around for too long, but I think you'll have to bear with me for the next 4 years. I've been a member of STM and other more hyped forums, but tbh, I don't think that they are worth a price that's way higher than what you charge. There's no relevant information on STM, that you can't get here, if you just ask.